Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/aiotispa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-specific-content/User-Specific-Content.php on line 373
Become a member of the largest European network for Internet of Things Innovation.
- Link directly to many key players in the IoT eco-system from the private and public sector
- Find potential partners in IoT innovation, team up in working groups around your area of interest
- Link directly to the EU Institutions and EU member states
- Contribute to the shaping of EU policy-making on the future of IoT
- Get actionable, up-to date market information on IoT Innovation
- Learn about relevant developments, policies, standards and regulations in the IoT eco-system
- Receive special offers and other privileges for various IoT events
- Elect and become eligible for key positions in AIOTI
Who can join?
Membership is open to any legal entity with a legitimate interest in being part of the Alliance. This includes small businesses, corporations, associations, universities and public authorities. All members are obliged to accept the AIOTI’s terms of reference. The Alliance is not open to individuals, only legal entities which contribute to EU competitiveness in IoT. Members must therefore have a legal entity with registered office and a central or principal place of business involving R&D, applications and/or industrial activities in IoT that is based in Europe as defined, which means (see definition of “Europe” in the Articles of Association: in any EU country or in Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Georgia). In principle, the AIOTI has only one class of Members. In exceptional cases we may consider an Associate Membership more suitable to NGO’s and other forms of association. If you think this applies to you, please let us know. Note that Associate Members cannot be candidates for AIOTI management positions. Every member company can nominate one person to represent them, with a maximum of two delegates to attend events. For more information and to enquire about joining the AIOTI, email email@example.com.